QUICK VIDEO SEVICES
Stress is your body’s first way to warn you that you need to take care of yourself. It can be seen in two ways:
- Physical: you will notice yourself feeling more tired, having body pains, stiff shoulders and stiff neck or even headaches.
- Emotional: Mood swings are often seen when someone starts to feel stressed. Anger is a common side effect of someone going through stress as it is a way for your body to release the negative buildup of feelings inside.
- Drinking too much
- over eating or under eating
- social isolation
- taking drugs to relax
- procrastination of things that are important
- trying to keep yourself “too busy”
- Angry outbursts
Life coaching allows you to start focusing on the following things:
- What are the stressors in your life?
- What are your current strategies to overcome the stress? What has worked and what has not?
- Learning to avoid unnecessary stress.
- Learning to alter the situation by being more assertive, managing your time better, and compromising.
- Accepting that certain things cannot change.
- Living a healthier lifestyle.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: CBT is the only proven (researched) counseling approach to have a lasting impact on empowering people to overcome anxiety; CBT helps rewire the brain to be more balanced in rational thinking and proactive behavior.
- Mindfulness Meditation: As part of coaching with me, we will do a mindfulness exercise for 15 minutes to teach you the true way of calming yourself down under stressful situations.
- Life Coaching Sessions: These sessions are utilized in conjunction with CBT to build new thought patterns and instill the confidence you need within you.